Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria has become a YouTube famous. He was born on September 19th, 1989. His birthplace is the United States. Bryan is also well-known as a YouTuber, who gained fame for the EpicMunke channel. Popularity has grown due to his challenges, pranks and mukbangs. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the boy who died from Mayra Renteria. Following his birth He was subsequently admitted to NICU. Mayra stated in her tweet that Bryan underwent a medical treatment on October 4 2021. In this piece, we will examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s tragic end. Mayra Isabel was the mom of Bryan Renteria Jr. The news of his death shocked many all over the world. Bryan's name has been confirmed by New-Deaths on their website. Mayra's Instagram account describes the experience of Bryan first being exposed in the public eye. In her post she writes"I cannot wait to finally hug my newborn child and bring him back home. My faith is to God and believe God's strength to get through this. My heart is full of pride for my son! Not terrible but also not very much. I would like to know if you would be able to include my Bryancito as a petitioner.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Markie Post measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Annie Liu and Antonella Roccuzz

Emily Kinney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size